It’s almost National Date Night! (Also known as Valentine’s Day.) There are so many things you can do locally to woo and coo… so we narrowed it down to a few ideas that we at East Cobb SNOBS just love.
- Get Ready or Get a Gift – Whether you are looking to beautify before your date night or you want to offer the gift of beauty to your Valentine, Nail Eagle Salon has is offering 50% off lash extensions and 20% off any facial using Dermalogica products. They are located at 1255 Johnson Ferry Road if you want to pick up a gift card, or just call 770-565-5634 for an appointment!
- Romantic Weekend Suggestions– No matter what your preferences are, we think one of these ideas will certainly suit your loved one:
- Go Upscale: Head to Georgia’s best known winery, Chateau Elan. They have some great weekend packages, cooking classes, winery tours and date night dining. For most activities, reservations are required.
- Go Natural: The Atlanta Botanical Gardens have a romantic weekend planned with fine dining, dancing, a new orchid exhibit, and vow renewal ceremonies.
- Go Nostalgic: Try a picnic dinner and a double feature at Starlight Drive-In Movie Theater in South Atlanta. It’s a bit of a drive, but tickets are affordable and it is a fun experience.
- Go Cultural: Attend a live performance of the classic love story, Romeo and Juliet, at Shakespeare Tavern in Downtown Atlanta.
- Restaurant Menu Specials – Gone are the days of trekking to Buckhead for a romantic date night, here to stay are the fantastic culinary options just around the corner!
- Stem Wine Bar Seed Kitchen & Bar are offering a Prix Fixe menu for Valentine’s Day. It includes a three course meal and optional wine pairings.
- One of East Cobb’s new favorites, Drift Oyster House, will also be running a special menu that evening.
- Newer still is Sage Social Kitchen & Bar! They are offering East Cobb SNOBS a featured dessert specifically prepared for us! Be sure to tell them we sent you!
Whatever you decide to do this Valentine’s Day – we hope you get a chance to love and be loved.